Sunday, April 8, 2007

Chasing the Sun with Phtography

Happy Easter everyone. Its that time of the year again when I'm aloud to eat all the chocolate that the Easter Bunny brought for me. I hope you are as well. The only problem is my dam dogs wouldn't let the Easter bunny into the house. This year I'm sending everyone some flowers that grow on the side of the highway. {not the actual flowers just a picture} I always enjoy the approach of spring when the flowers on the side of the highway are in full bloom. I know this year is cold but when I was in Michigan and Ohio all it did was snow. So for those of you who might be stuck in that weather here are some flowers from the side if the highway in New Jersey. And for those more fortunate ones who live in the southern half of the USA I just have this to say "Pay backs are a bitch, its going to be hot as hell this summer." just kidding. I hope you enjoy this picture and have a pleasant Holiday.

Crossroad

No comments: